Video tutorial

Jadon Dutra jadon at inbox.com
Sun Jun 19 18:53:48 EDT 2011

Okay thanks for the feedback, it was very helpful. And yes it will be
fine to upload the original. I've also made another video, (I added a
cc-by bumper at the beginning) about USB Booting (very basic, I know.) I
also tried to render the videos in .ogg, but it didn't work for some
reason, so they're in mpg2 at the moment. You can download the video
original video here: http://www.mediafire.com/?0kbvbxyydw9lds2
And the USB Boot tutorial here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?s2gg0w2rjbbnnom

David, you raised an issue about the sound, I'm not sure why that is, as
it works fine when I play it on youtube. There is a bit of a stutter
right at the beggining, that was just a quirk of the video editor I was
using (Kdenlive)

The rotating Ben is a 3D model I made on Blender3D. The textures were
from photos I took of my own Ben. The blue patch (and there is also a
red dot) is just light in the original photo. I might refine the model
for future videos.

About Joe being the default editor...oops, that was a bit of a mistake.
When I was recording it just seemed like the right thing to say :P I
might go ahead and change it in the re-upload. Thanks for the
correction :)

==jadon