Video tutorial

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sun Jun 19 22:00:33 EDT 2011

> About Joe being the default editor...oops, that was a bit of a mistake.
> When I was recording it just seemed like the right thing to say :P I
> might go ahead and change it in the re-upload.

No no, you misunderstood me. I was joking. There is no 'default' text
editor, joe is fine. You should find your own 'defaults', and things
you like best, and then just describe them like that. All perfect.

I am currently downloading your tarballs, will see whether I can
convert them to Ogg Theora etc. I am using ffmpeg2theora, normally
works quite well.

Wolfgang