at86rf230-aware SPI driver for atben

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Thu Jun 23 23:41:47 EDT 2011

I've hacked a first working version of an SPI host driver that
"knows" the requests the at86rf230/1 driver sends and that speaks
directly to the atben hardware, without the detours spi_gpio takes:

http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/qi-kernel/source/commit/31ff13da7c43aff36935a3ef6a3850a21ad9e113/

This is a proof of concept implementation. The code that classifies
requests coming from at86rf230 illustrates the concept but isn't
needed in this driver. The GPIO part can still be optimized.

Also, atben_reset still lives in board-qi_lb60.c, but spi_atben.c
would be a more natural place - this means that we'll get to tweak
the platform data :)