Synchronization

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Fri Jun 24 17:19:24 EDT 2011

This is all great! I consolidating the different ways people are using now.

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Synchronization

Where should pages like this go on the wiki.

These are hybrid technical and social procedures that are important
across projects.

To everyone who has helped make this guide great, please do help make
this guide better by adding more steps to the list so others can
benefit from your cool procedures.

I also wonder about some ways of synchronizing and backup that are
more magical and even less technical. Any ideas or thoughts about how
to do that?

Git, Bzr, SCP, Rsync, are still too technical for most people. How can
we improve upon that?

Jon