Running cross-compiled programs via qemu

David Kuehling dvdkhlng at gmx.de
Sat Jun 25 13:46:56 EDT 2011

> That's amazing! Please keep us posted on developments!

Looks like dumping Emacs from qemu works.  After a few small patches.
(under emulation some stuff behaves differntly).  Well, let's see how it
works with the latest qemu version, wheen packaged for the toolchain.

My test-build takes 2.5 s startup (running 'emacs -batch').  Without my
.emacs config file it's 0.7 s ('emacs -q -batch', need to check why).
So hey, that would make a decent calendar / organizer app :)

Going to take some days until everything is cleaned up.

cheers,

David