milkymist as art studio?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon Jun 27 23:29:01 EDT 2011

Joshua,
I meant to reply for a while, sorry for the delay.

> I wonder about things like this:
>     http://www.toplap.org/
>     Terrestrial Organisation for the Promotion of Live Artistic Programming

Thanks so much for the link. I could have never imagined an idea like
Live Artistic Programming and that there are people who love this.
I'm not sure how active the scene is, couldn't tell from a quick
glance, but definitely interesting to browse through their pages.

> There's a list of existing `TOPLAP systems':
>     http://www.toplap.org/index.php/ToplapSystems
> One that seems particularly interesting to me is:
>     http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/

Added to the Milkymist One marketing leads, maybe one day something
will come out of it...
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Milkymist_One_marketing

THANKS!
Wolfgang