FYI: my FISL slides

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Jun 29 17:04:52 EDT 2011

wow I love the slides dude! , I have a another presentation on mid
July in Bilbao
http://itsas.ehu.es/f4hc/doku.php?id=programa and I think I will
definitively revamp this one ( maybe I Victor will add some more
desing , and I will add some more penguins) but the messages is clear
and is quite impresive see all achievements all together :) GO!
Qi-Hardware GO!!!

Do you have it in "editable" format to translate it?