Ben Nanonote as AM transmitter (without additional hardware)

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Jun 30 23:55:54 EDT 2011

Hi Arti airk

Thanks for the email.

I just tried compile the tempest for eliza, it is compiled just fine:
Package:
  http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/xiangfu/packages/tempest-for-eliza_1.0.5-1_xburst.ipk

OpenWRT package makefiel:
  http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/tempest-for-eliza

after install in Ben nanonote. you can run:(read here for more info: http://www.erikyyy.de/tempest/)
  # tempest_for_eliza 105000000  320    240      1400   10000000 /usr/share/tempest-for-eliza/songs/forelise

the screen do display something like:
  http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/File:Tempest_for_eliza.png

but I don't have AM radio for now. so if someone can make sure if this is working with AM radio?