Linux-Tag

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Wed Mar 2 09:55:19 EST 2011

David,

> since there quite a lot german participants in Nanonote development,
> what do you think about the chances that qi-hardware could be present at
> Linux-Tag 2011 in Berlin?  I would be able to be present for 1 or 2 full
> days.
>
> Unfortunately the prject registration deadline is today, Feb 28.  Maybe
> we are lucky and it gets extended?

Thanks a lot for your initiative! As you can see we are a bit
disorganized, and not sure who will attend now, if anyone.
Maybe nobody, oh well.

If you go there, even just as a visitor, I can send you some
Sharism/NanoNote/Milkymist One notebook stickers to hand out.
How many do you want?
Is there any other way you believe we could support the event,
or you being there?

Last I heard neither Hackable Devices nor Tuxbrain will be there,
but they need to speak for themselves...
Again - thanks for bringing this up, even if we probably missed
the deadline.
Happy hacking,
Wolfgang