moving to LibreWRT

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Mar 3 22:25:20 EST 2011

On 02/26/2011 01:35 PM, Jane Andreas wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> since I have had problems galore flashing both testing image AND
> stable image, I am moving to Libre WRT for a few days while my solar
> laptop reserves charge. It has already been tremendously edifying to
> try to build an image from source, and I am sure I will learn a lot.
> Maybe you can tell me how in Open WRT to change the keymap. I have
> wanted to do this for so long as I really dislike QWERTY and want to
> change to Colemak.

install this package: kbd-console-maps
(you can find those packages here: http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/xiangfu/packages/)

then run:
loadkeys  /usr/share/kbd/keymaps/i386/colemak/en-latin9.map

you can compare this file to the `dumpkeys` output. for make the
[RED ARROW] and Numbers working.

I also found this before I look into kbd:
  http://colemak.com/Unix#Linux_in_text_console_mode