Future of Nanonote

Mark Tuson markfptuson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:50:50 EST 2011

I've always been under the impression that the NanoNote was nothing more
than a toy. I use mine for a bit of programming (yeah, I've even done
some serious stuff on it), but I mainly use it for taking notes and
impressing people with the smallest Debian laptop.

Yeah, getting more stuff to work on it would be cool, and it'll
doubtlessly happen, but let's not start trying to make it /useful/ just
yet, because I fear that if we do, we'll end up with another palmtop
like any other. All I want, right now, is a bigger screen and a touchpad
(or similar device), so that I can run TWM on it without having to use
my VAIO as a terminal.

Mark.