Future of Nanonote

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Fri Mar 4 19:01:00 EST 2011

Well, we have an apt-store :) But yes, some nice little UI for it would be nice.

Speaking of which, check this out:

http://mozillalabs.com/blog/2011/03/first-developer-release-of-web-apps-project/

One great thing about apple iOS apps and android apps is that they've
made it super super simple for developers to write sfotware. It would
be so cool to think about how we can make it super easy to write
apps...of course, nanonote is for developers, and is a developer
platform, so we should expand upon that.

Cheers!

Jon