New Comic Page

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Sat Mar 5 05:36:56 EST 2011

Greetings All,

 Good news! My newest comic is out and ready for reading at this site:

 http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Kitchen_Adventures

 source IS included, so have at it if you want.(NOTE: you must have Aewan installed to view/edit the source)

 Please give your aesthetic and technical feedback as time goes by.

 I know the prospects of making art on such a small computer seem small, but I will try as hard as I can to make that a reality. We are in the early stages, so this is just a beginning, but that's why we call it the Ben, right?

 I want this particular comic series to be about hacking so send in any ideas you would like to see in the "show" or comic.

 Thanks, hack freely