Plan 9 on the NanoNote?

Mark Tuson markfptuson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:34:25 EST 2011

Hi everyone. This is one that I've been thinking of for a long time now:
when we get a bigger screen and a pointing device (three buttons!), does
anyone know if it'd be feasible to bring Plan 9 from Bell Labs on the
NanoNote? Just wondering because I really like that system, but having to be
on a desktop/laptop makes it a bit difficult considering I can't just carry
a laptop everywhere with me.

If it can be done, I'll buy two (one for Linux, one for Plan 9)!

What do you think about Plan 9 from Bell Labs, in your pocket?

Mark --