CPU choice for YA

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:37:28 EST 2011

Milkymist SOC is an interesting even revolutionary concept and early
product. But for a number of reasons an FPGA is not currently a viable
technology for a small pocketable computer with great battery life.

Once Milkymist matures to the point that it can form the architectural basis
for creating an ASIC SOC with competitive processing power to an Ingenic
4760 (as a lower bound) then everything changes.

IMO that will be well beyond the time we need Ya. (about 12 months from
now).
---
Ron K. Jeffries