Manual or "Info Guide" comments

Jane Andreas JaneAndreas at gmx.com
Thu Mar 10 02:44:26 EST 2011

I found some problems with the manual and would like to give feedback.

 page1 LCM is not explained (i was expecting LCD)
 whether the speaker is mono or stereo was unclear

 the white up and down arrows are not sufficiently explained, nor the Qi button.

 page2 on the left side I think a lanyard hole or something is unexplained.

 The relation between power led and charge status should be explained, what does light mean when on, or off?

 page 3

 GND pin TXD pin,Rxd pin, are all foreign to me as to their function
 exactly how the reset button works would also be nice to know

 that is al lthe feedback I have for now, thanks for reading.

 oh yes, and if everyone at Qi deems my pattern for a NN case worthy, maybe it can be printed in the next revision.