UBBs

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 13:26:02 EST 2011

David,

If you are up for attempting a shipment to USA
I'd like to order qty 1 or 3 UBB. Payment by PayPal I assume?

Just a hunch, but taping one UBB in a greeting card might
sail through all the bureaucratic stuff

Since I am borrowing a Nanonote, I'll include a UBB
when I return it to its rightful owner, who is a true hacker.
He also has one of the  Tiny 2 Arduinos, so who knows...

Be well
---
Ron K. Jeffries
2263 Callender Rd