twitter and identi.ca accounts

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Mon Mar 14 23:26:16 EDT 2011

> Maybe the first URL was included by error, but it's
> a group rather than an account--which means that it
> *is* exactly the sort of thing you're suggesting that
> it should be :)

I just lumped it all together :-)
Thanks a lot for your mail (and Jon's) - that was exactly the kind
of clarification I was looking for.
I have emailed access for the two qihardware accounts to Jon, let's
see what will happen there.

Then of course the groups/lists are another matter, I am not following
them so I don't really know what is going on there. Maybe I should,
especially now that we want to introduce Milkymist One and welcome
new users to our project...

Cheers,
Wolfgang