twitter and identi.ca accounts

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Tue Mar 15 00:45:32 EDT 2011

I agree with Joshua. We should keep the groups. We need more exposure, not less. Some news like new ArduNano project, or we are from less than 100 apps on Ben to over 200 apps, etc., do need to reach more audiences, not even mention later for MilkyMist One launch. I think we need to put more effort there.

Yi