xburst tools for ARM

Michael Hunter tahoemph at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:48:51 EDT 2011

I got a ben a while ago, hadn't done much with it, and then bricked it recently.

Normally the machine I have with me runs *mumble* which I use
virtualbox on top of to run various things.  From the docs it didn't
sound like that was good enough to reflash a ben.  So I thought I'd do
it from my GuruPlug.  I have a USB drive to store the images on but I
don't think I have enough memory to run the compilers if I wanted to
build the xburst tools (still might try).  Anybody have the ARM
binaries for the xburst tool set?  I couldn't find them online.  Or
I'll try to cross compile them myself.  Gulp.

                             Michael