exploring Bitcoin

Michael Eisendle kiubiq at gulli.com
Thu Mar 17 02:48:06 EDT 2011

Okay, let's try to clean up this mess.
> 'dunce' is a perfectly accepted work that means "a dull-witted student"
The problem is most people don't know the roots of many words and
therefore consider them as "names calling". Also, even if some term may
appropriately describe a characteristic or an action of a person it is
considered bad manners to do so, some people may not have problems with
that and/or just ignore those statements.
>The only complaints about my behaver I have been notified about is
>that I have a vary verbose writing style....
I personally don't have problems with that and appreciate it if someone
tries to explain his reasons. Also never forget, most mail clients
feature something like filters if anyone does not want to receive emails
from specific persons, you don't have to read what you don't want to read.

For everything else (if appropriate): Don't feed the troll.

Cheers,
Michael

P.S.: I think I got it in less than ten sentences.