UBB arrived via mail, safe and sound

Chris Troutner Chris.Troutner at PACCAR.com
Fri Mar 18 11:58:53 EDT 2011

David,

I'd really like to get a UBB for my NN too. Can you send me a private
message if you're open to this? Also, what do you recommend as a
suggested donation in bit-coins?

Chris Troutner

________________________________

From: Ron K. Jeffries [mailto:rjeffries at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:37 PM
To: QI-Discussion
Subject: UBB arrived via mail, safe and sound

David K:

Your letter with UBB arrived. Oddly enough, at first I thought there was

~no~  UBB pcb enclosed, until I saw the magic marker pointer to

a stapled pocket. Too funny.

The UBB is T-I-N-Y

Thanks for sending it, I'll arrange PayPal as soon as you

tell me how to do so.

p.s. I apologize to everyone for having started the ill-fated

       BitCoin discussion. Had no idea it would go nuclear. ;)

---
Ron K. Jeffries