Been looking at the circuit for the ATUSB

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Sat Mar 26 02:08:24 EDT 2011

Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Can I assume that all the messages handled by ben-wpan/atusb/fw/ep0
> are control messages? Are there any bulk transfers?

For now, it's only control transfers, but once we properly support
interrupts (interrupts are currently polled), there would also be
interrupt/bulk transfers.

I would envision a future "high-level" operation where the ATmega
detects an interrupt, reads the interrupt status, notices that a
new packet has been received, copies the packet out of harm's way,
and bulk-sends interrupt status plus packet to the host.