Jamendo album to incude

Yury Bushmelev jay4mail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 05:06:30 EDT 2011

2011/3/26 Jane Andreas <JaneAndreas at gmx.com>:
> According to a part of our wiki, it was thought that we should include some
> oggs from Jamendo(which I now am acquainted with) On the Nanonote. I suggest
> we use the following album, provided there are no legal issues.
>
> http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/79408
>
> A short but very cool album.

You can copy, distribute, advertise and play this album as long as you:
1) Give credit to the artist
2) Don't use this album for commercial purposes
3) Distribute all derivative works under the same license

I'm sure we will have problem with (2), because distributing NN with
preloaded album is commercial pupose I'm sure :)

We should look for some public domain music for this.

--
Yury Bushmelev