A Rusian Nanonoter needs help with customs.

Dmitry Samoyloff dmitry at obscurehalt.org
Thu Mar 31 14:41:19 EDT 2011

At Thu, 31 Mar 2011 19:46:35 +0200,
David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:

> Dmitry, what crypto they detect on NN?

They don't detect anything, they just suppose it by default :-( If device is
not in their list of known devices, it would be very hard (rather impossible)
to convince them it have no encryption functionality. In case of NanoNote, it
have SSH. I'm not entirely sure that SSH *is* a problem though.

Device examination may be done by FSB but they deal with legal persons only.

--
I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7253>