Problems with Jlime toolkit

Yury Bushmelev jay4mail at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:56:01 EDT 2011

2011/5/13 Jane Andreas <JaneAndreas at gmx.com>:
> Hello  All,
>
> I am trying to compile an instrument tuner for Jlime (either FMit or
> Lingot), but my quest screeched to a halt after an error.
>
> I am using this page:
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/JlimeToolchain
>
> note that line 6 of the last box before the "Testing local opkg-target"
> heading contains the "
>

> mipsel//etc/op"
> error
> I am not sure if it is supposed to have 2 slashes, but I removed one.
>

> when I try to update opkg-target, I get:
>
> eka at eka-laptop:~/jlime-toolchain$ opkg-target update
> /home/eka/jlime-toolchain/usr/local/jlime-2010.1/mipsel/bin/opkg-cl: error
> while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object
> file: No such file or directory
>

> Please help a noob like me, I simply want a digital tuner for my
> guitar/flute/trumpet/etc.
>
> But I do not mind getting sucked into the geek Free software world
>
> If we do not adapt and customize it (tuner programs) , what good are the 4
> Freedoms?
>
> I await a solution

Not sure about Jlime toolchain but I have made recipe for lingot after
your first letter about it.
It is still untested on target (only build was tested). I don't like
commit another untested recipe to OpenEmbedded tree (like I've done
already for aewan and gpredict)..

I've attached both git patch and recipe itself. It would be great if
someone will test it on target. Then I'll push it to OE tree.

--
Yury Bushmelev