Wiki translated to Russian and many more

kyak bas at bmail.ru
Tue May 17 12:29:13 EDT 2011

Hi!

As for cyrillic output, Ben fully supports UTF-8, so it shouldn't be a
problem (either by using fbterm or setfont/setfont2 with according fonts
that support cyrillic glyphs).

As for cyrillic input, it is also not a problem when you use according
keymaps (i use "Qi" key to switch keyboard layouts).

Both of this aspects are covered by "ben-cyrillic" package.

This is for console, but in fact, displaying UTF-8 and inputting
cyrillic text is also working now in qt4 apps.