Down with QWERTY! (with pictures)

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Wed May 25 15:15:23 EDT 2011

Cool, Jane, you know what would be great is if you documented these
cool hacks on the wiki. We need a Jane's Hacks section nearly :)

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Replace_Nanonote_Keyboard

or

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Janes_Hacks :)

Also, curious, Wolfgang, how can parts be ordered for the nanonote?