mesa 3d on Ben?

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Nov 2 01:38:03 EDT 2011

On 11/01/2011 05:37 AM, Peter Zotov wrote:
> Sorry, I just realized that the above paragraph is bullshit. OpenGL ES does have
> fixed-point API, and it is implemented in e.g. libfixgl[1]. The latter works on
> GP2X, so it will work on Ben as well, they're quite close by hardware.
>
>   [1]: http://libfixgl.sourceforge.net/

I am trying to port those two libs to nanontoe.
(also I am working on make mmc and atben both works in next release
  maybe one boot screen. and some new packages icon under gmenu2x)

BTW:
the libfixgl svn url is wrong from : http://libfixgl.sourceforge.net/dl.php
the correct URL is : svn co https://libfixgl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/libfixgl libfixgl