Question from my Mom

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Wed Nov 2 03:21:25 EDT 2011

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com wrote:
> If the new nano will not be ready anytime soon, she is willing to
> get a Ben, say for Christmas time,

While nobody can be quite sure what's going on in the secret
underground R&D facilities of Qi-Hardware (though you'd never
guess what REALLY happened with those faster than light neutrinos
they recently found at CERN), I think it's pretty safe to say
that Santa Claus is much more likely to bring a Ben than a Ya.

Nobody is working on a Ya at the moment. Most of the focus of the
likely suspects for such a project is currently on the Milkymist
One.

I still hope we'll eventually get to making that Ya. From a
product evolution point of view, it's certainly long overdue, and
there are plenty of good ideas that want implementing.

> there is nothing like even the first humble
> installment of qi-goodness.

Hear, hear ! :)