mesa 3d on Ben?

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Nov 2 04:29:25 EDT 2011

On 11/02/2011 12:21 AM, cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com wrote:
>> Sorry, I just realized that the above paragraph is bullshit. OpenGL
>> ES does have
>> fixed-point API, and it is implemented in e.g. libfixgl[1]. The
>> latter works on
>> GP2X, so it will work on Ben as well, they're quite close by hardware.
>>
>>  [1]: http://libfixgl.sourceforge.net/
>
> WOW. This is almost better than I could've hoped for. Thanks for uncovering this!

Hi Cenobyte Peter

committed at openwrt-package.git:
	http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/e005176

the binary package is here:
	http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/xiangfu/tmp/libfixgl_r17-1_xburst.ipk

I also include the 'example' from libfixgl/example/lord/, but it only display a triangle
don't know how to play with the 'example' , I tried press 'r' 'p' 'left/right/down/up' etc.
only sometime it change colour from blue to black.

hope we have another new 3D-app base on this libfixgl soon :)

Best Regards
xiangfu

BTW: the tinygl is depends on X11. so I leave it as @BROKEN.

    *