hoperf.com Q&A

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Thu Nov 3 06:40:01 EDT 2011

Hello,

I got interested in hope rf some months ago, i personally decide just
wrote then, and agree payment for some rfm12b modules (10).

So, i do encorage you to do the same !

The sales mail address is:

  sales at hoperf.com

The only issue i had was they declared the shipping cost in the
invoice, so you can image me been hapy with pay some extra money
of course no rush, just try this not happen to you ! :-)

Best wishes

Cristian Paul