Is the Ben power LED software controlled?

Suco sucotronic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:33:06 EDT 2011

As you can see in the wiki, the led is controlled by a dedicated charger
IC, and the only thing there related with software is a pin for the system
to be able to see when the charge is complete. It's possible that your
solar setup is not able to give enough current to the ben for charging and
running, maybe it's only supplying it 50mA or less...

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:15 PM, <cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com> wrote:

> I have been charging my Ben with my solar setup (12v battery with AC
> inverter) for over 8 hours and the light has not turned off yet. Is it
> possible that because I have no software at all on it anymore, the
> intelligence of turning off the red LED when charged is gone? Or is that a
> hardware feature? Should it take this long to charge?

Mi blog personal:
http://blog.wikifotos.org/

Sé libre, usa ubuntu:
http://www.ubuntustory.com/