Experimenting with other GUI's?

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Mon Nov 7 10:28:16 EST 2011

 Hi all,
 I am wondering how one would go about trying out other WM's on the Ben?
 I have begun an OpenEmbedded Tree but perhaps it is best to stay within
 the qi-openwrt home base for now. The ones I am interested are Icewm,
 fluxbox, and E17(enlightenment). Would it be easy to switch out any of
 these for Gmenu2x while doing little? I don't want to have to make a
 whole new OE distro (at least not yet, and not if I don't have to). It
 would be cool to have access to all the qi-goodness, but with a
 different GUI.