what to to if Scons required?

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Tue Nov 8 02:55:21 EST 2011

On 11/07/2011 11:15 PM, cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com wrote:
> Hi, I am wondering how to make a makefile if the program requires
> being built with Scons? By the way, I am looking at Xiangfu's
> makefile for Csound and see that it is broken. This may be for
> several reasons. one of which is that csound needs soft-float kernel.
> Another is that which I mentioned, from version 5 on I believe it
> must be built with Scons, not the normal make command.

Hi cenobyte

I mark it as broken because the 'Scons' :(

we need find out how to pass the CC, CFLAGS etc to the 'Scons'
maybe add a 'custom-openwrt.py', do you have any experience on 'Scons'?

> I just found that 'make kernel_menuconfig' allows you to check fpu
> emulation in openwrt, which I did. I have not remade the kernel
> because I want to have a good makefile for Csound. Perhaps what I
> found will be of use...

I already committed the change(enable FPU). yes. we needs find out how to make
'Scons' works fine inside openwrt build system.

thanks Cenobyte
xiangfu