battery hack pictures and updates on the EasyBoost

Werner Almesberger werner at almesberger.net
Tue Nov 8 06:27:10 EST 2011

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com wrote:
> Now what I did recently is to get some insulated crimp pin
> connectors from RadioShack so as to have nice battery pins.

Hmm, don't these metal pins make contact with the metal of the
can ? If yes, this will short your battery ...

If you have enough space inside the box. maybe you could put
in a little piece of wood and make the bare metal of the pins
pass through the wood, and let only the isolated part protrude
through the wall of the can.