what to to if Scons required?

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Mon Nov 14 04:02:46 EST 2011

On 11/11/2011 08:10 AM, EdorFaus wrote:
> I've attached a Makefile that prepends the text I gave earlier to the
> SConstruct file before calling scons, and restores the original on
> clean. It seems to work for my test project, and should hopefully
> still work in a more complex environment.

Hi Cenobyte, EdorFaus

checkout here:
    http://qi-hw.com/p/openwrt-packages/75ee508

scons support pass CC from command. define the compile like:
   (cd $(PKG_BUILD_DIR) && $(MAKE_VARS) scons $(MAKE_FLAGS))

openwrt use 'make' system as default, but we can define our own function
replace the default one.

also I add a custom.py try to support openwrt. but seems there is something
wrong with pass CFLAGS to 'customCCFLAGS'

attach is the config.log. make some python stuff related.

> I believe the same approach can also be used for more complex patches
> (assuming the patch command is available on the buildhost), as we
> could then define the text on patch format and pipe it to the patch
> command instead of directly to file like this does.

yes. openwrt support patch. just copy your patch file to 'patches' folder
like:
   http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/openwrt-packages/source/tree/master/guile/patches