Question from my Mom

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Nov 15 22:26:45 EST 2011

> I use ratpoison as my main window manager on most machines I use. It
> would be well suited to the BNN as one of it's main concepts is doing
> away with the mouse. I'd love to see it on the BNN but....
>
> It depends on X11 and therefore would not be a trivial port.

He, same here. I tried StumpWM for a while, but then went back to
ratpoison and see no reason at all for something else now.

Something like ratpoison on the Ben? Definitely! I'd love it. We have
Byobu on the Ben I think, though I never got around to trying it.
Maybe that could work in a similar way to ratpoison? Also, our
320x240 pixels are quite limiting already, the idea of tiling that
a lot does become scary quickly :-)

Cheers,
Wolfgang