Question from my Mom

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Wed Nov 16 02:25:58 EST 2011

Hi

those documents stuff is really time consume job. we start a little already
   http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Applications
   http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Gmenu2x
   http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Nupdf#Gmenu2x (I just updated this section)

there are some apps that someone don't know how to exit. for example:
  'mcabber'  <-- /quit
  'guile'    <-- (exit)

some apps is Ctrl + D, some is Ctrl + Q, Alt + Q, ESC ...
I have no idea how to handle those stuff with 2900+ apps. this page is a
start 'Applications', started by Yi, then people who port app or know them well
will update it. still needs  update. our packages count is grow every month.

maybe we create a package that pick some wiki page from en.qi-hardware.com
as document ship will release images? what do you think?

if anyone have idea about documents about Ben Nanonote please help. reply email. :)

thanks
xiangfu