New OpenWrt Release: stable 2011-11-13

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at
Fri Nov 18 00:47:35 EST 2011

Hi all

With this new Release (Connective Version) . you may want buy some
small gadgets for your Ben Nanonote, checkout here:)

there is '/usr/bin/wpan.nn' included in this release. which is an example for
connect two Ben Nanonote with atBen.

Now. the media stuff is quite stable in this release. like: 'gmu' 'mplayer' 'zgv' etc.
you can put some music/vidoe to your data partition and take Ben Nanonote in your pocket always.

other people hold a iPod touch(or Android) and I hold my Ben Nanonote type 'mplayer bbb.ogv' :D
they don't have the fun that is only belong to Ben NanoNote.

there is *IMPORTANT* update on __reflash_ben.sh__ please update your local file.

full ChangeLog:

images and full buildlog here:

   there are about 2900+ packages in this URL. (~300 more then 2011-08-27)

Test Plan: