New OpenWrt Release: stable 2011-11-13

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Wed Nov 23 08:26:49 EST 2011

> Anything wrong with "--chanels 2 --samplerate 44100"?  Worked for me,
> AFAIR.

Which version of ffmpeg2theora are you using?

I think it's a problem with the ffmpeg2theora or libraries version on
my Debian machine. First I got a "downsampling from more than 2
channels not supported" error, or something like that. Then I updated
ffmpeg2theora to the latest unstable Debian, and now it seems to
accept "6 >= 2", but the next line is already a segmentation fault :-)

I will just wait a little and I'm sure sooner or later a new version
will fix this...