Nanonote sales to date? (functionality marketing message)

George Palen wrightla at speakeasy.net
Sat Nov 26 00:07:12 EST 2011

Wolfgang,

Thanks for the welcome.  I have been on the IRC chat several times (apink) and have gotten good information there.  This is a nice community.

>How will this make your students perceive the Ben NanoNote though? :-)

My students on the whole are impressed that I carry a small computer around that does their grades.  Some appreciate that it runs linux.

> ...100% stable firmware, no hangs, crashes, memory corruptions we cannot
> recover from, surprises.

So far I have not noticed any hangs, crashes etc.  It seems stable so far (and I hope it stays so).

Thanks for the great little computer.

George

George Palen <wrightla at speakeasy.net>