Has anyone seen this? (Ben on Amazon!)

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rafaelignacio.zurita at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:51:50 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 08:56:00PM +0100, Christoph Pulster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see the Nanonote for USD 93 for sale on Amazon.
> Seller is Freedom Included, Inc.   (facebook says PO Box 397241,
> Cambridge, MA 02139-7241).
>
> This is no good price policy from Qi/Sharism. I stock and invest in
> 50x units and payed as reseller over USD 93.

It does not sound as a good deal ..
If from sharism.cc nn costs USD 99, What do you earn if you bought
them USD 94 each or more?

I mean, it seems good to do group sales so people can use the same
shipping maybe. But it does not look as a good price if you bought
every nn for USD 94. You should sell a lot of nns to get some
money.

Rafa