Requests while I get on my feet...

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Sun Oct 2 20:28:45 EDT 2011

 Hello all,
 I have recently switched to LibreWRT in hopes of getting a better
 understanding of the basics of building an image, etc. and hoped I could
 get all the programs currently not in Qi's OpenWRT to run. While I have
 had a lot of fun building the images several times, I tried to write a
 Makefile for something as simple as GNU Typist and it failed flat on its
 face. For that reason, I request that my to-do list of small programs be
 considered for inclusion in the Qi-OpenWrt version. The programs are:
 Gnu Typist
 Burgerspace
 GoatTracker

 This may not be a program, but I need a way to change the keymap to
 (for now) Colemak layout. I was not succesful doing this in LibreWRT.

 Note that I am not part of any particular "camp" and hope LibreWRT,
 OpenWRT, nanonixos, Debian, Jlime, and all other future candidates can
 work together, as a community really should. After all, this is the Free
 world.
 Cheers