USB host (was Re: What's the real problem with wireless on the Ben?)

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:45:39 EDT 2011

Werner's self-described USB host "hack" would significantly increase
sales of Ben Nanonote. When NN is used at home or office,
adding a USB hub would allow connecting a large, comfortable keyboard
and a mouse.

Naturally adding USB host via Ben's 8:10 port and UBB
offers a Hobbsian choice: do you want/need 802.15.4 radio,
VGA, or USB host.

Choices, choices.
---
Ron K. Jeffries