The Register on Milkymist

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Fri Oct 7 06:13:21 EDT 2011

This is really great! We have to keep pushing along and getting press
write-ups where we can and sell our beloved device so we can fuel
future work! Is there anyone on this list who wants to help on the
Milkymist to help get the news out and/or do development? If there are
questions that need to be answered or things that are unclear, we are
here to help explain and make it easier for more people to get
involved.

I believe in sharism :)

Jon