Error with my gtypist makefile

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Tue Oct 11 15:07:48 EDT 2011

 Hello everyone. Since my makefile for gtypist did not work in Librewrt,
 I figured I'd try Openwrt. I used this site as a guide
 :http://www.mostlymaths.net/2010/04/my-first-port-to-ben-nanonote-gnugo.html
 which is a guide with gnugo. I copied it with good success up to the
 part where you have to copy stuff from the ~/patterns part of the source
 dir because I did not have any such dir for gtypist. I decided to go
 ahead without any patch files. However, I get the following:
 install: cannot stat
 `/home/cenobyte/openwrt/openwrt-xburst/build_dir/target-mipsel_uClibc-0.9.32/gtypist-2.8.5/interface/gtypist':
 No such file or directory
 make[2]: ***
 [/home/cenobyte/openwrt/openwrt-xburst/bin/xburst/packages/gtypist_2.8.5-1_xburst.ipk]
 Error 1
 make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/cenobyte/openwrt/ports/games/gtypist'
 make[1]: *** [package/feeds/ports/gtypist/compile] Error 2
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cenobyte/openwrt/openwrt-xburst'
 make: *** [package/gtypist/compile] Error 2

 Would I have to make such a /interface/gtypist file, and if so, where
 do I find out how to write one.

 Even though I seem to fail each time, I seem to learn a little more
 each time too. Thanks