Unable to access MicroSD in OpenWRT

cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com
Wed Oct 12 16:53:53 EDT 2011

 Hi,
 I recently changed back to OpenWRT from Jlime, but now cannot mount my
 Microsd cards under both the 8/27 image and the 'latest' image. Before,
 even as recent as the 8/27 image I used to know, I remember just
 unplugging and re-plugging my card in and it would mount automatically
 to something like /mnt/mmcblk0 or something but it worked. Now I tried
 to mount manually but got 'invalid argument'. Has something changed?
 What is the correct way to mount a microsd card now?

 I am anxious to try my gtypist ipk I made recently!