How Far Should I go?

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Mon Oct 17 03:03:41 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 01:35:02AM +0000, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:

> > My personal pet peeves, as the readers of this list might have guessed,
> > are integration and polish: I would take a consistent, predictable user
> > interface over abundance of software any day.
>
> Absolutely, I think many people are 100% with you.
> I believe we have tried to integrate some of your feedback in the
> past, maybe not all? Please keep it coming.

After an initial warm reaction, no actual action has been taken with respect
to my proposed boot logo, or on the patch to re–enable boot logo. I’ll take
this chance to invite people with drawing skills to rework my idea or come
up with a different take on a customized Ben boot logo.

To be honest, I’ve been fairly impressed by just how quick in reacting to
feedback you guys are. The only reason I haven’t provided more is that,
sadly, I don’t have enough time to work on it!

--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>