Boot logo (Re: How Far Should I go?)

Andrea Bolognani eof at kiyuko.org
Mon Oct 17 05:59:09 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 02:17:44AM -0500, cenobyte at dragoncrypt.com wrote:

> What was your original image? I am mainly interested in art in
> general, though I do not claim to be extremely good at it. I am
> currently working on making some album art for my latest album and
> may be able to make up some designs if you let me know what
> direction you had in mind...

The boot logo I quickly brushed up can be found at[1], while the related
mailing list discussion starts at[2].

If you’d like to improve it, you’re more than welcome! Just keep in mind
that there are some constraints with respect to both image size and number
of colors, and that testing a boot logo requires a kernel build.

[1] http://kiyuko.org/files/ben-nanonote/boot-logo-simple.ppm
[2] http://lists.en.qi-hardware.com/pipermail/discussion/2011-August/008653.html
--
Andrea Bolognani <eof at kiyuko.org>